In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. If you need to purchase a voluntary meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply contact Debbie Woodland.
Resident Meal Plans
All Students living in Eagle Hall are required to choose from one of the resident meal plans. For plan information and pricing please check out the campus housing page.
For more information or to purchase a Resident Meal Plan contact CSI housing at (208) 732-6575.Off campus students looking for a complete dining experience are also able to purchase resident meal plans. For off campus students looking for commuter plans click here.
- Each Taylor Café meal is good for one meal period. Students may enjoy all you care to eat options during that meal period.
- Dining dollars are valid at the Eagles Nest and for extra meals to the Taylor Café.
- You can check your dining dollar balance anytime at any dining location and you can add declining balance dollars to your card online or in the CSI Dining office in Taylor.
- Financial aid dollars can be applied to your meal plan purchase.
- Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, please contact the Records Office Replacement Fee $3.00
- All meal plans including Taylor Café meals and dining dollars are loaded on your Student ID card.
- Changes can be made to your original choice within the first two weeks of school with the Business Office in the Taylor Administration Building.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask! Please note, however, that we ask students not to share food with other students. If you would like to enjoy the Taylor Café please visit the cashier to pay for your meal.
Do you have particular dietary needs? Please let us know. Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Debbie Woodland at Debbie.Woodland@sodexo.com
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the second floor of the Taylor Café dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.